Pages

Thursday 24 March 2011

Upcoming jewelery designer and new projects

My two year old son is fascinated by my jewellery making, and today I scraped the courage (and patience) together to let him play with my beads while I work. Usually I don't let him mess with my beads and findings, because:
a- He still likes to put everything in his mouth, and
b- He will probably throw them everywhere.

But he was really good, and tried to copy me with what I was doing, putting beads on wires. I was pretty impressed with him getting the wire into those small holes, and not loosing his patience with it.
Now that I know he can handle it, I will let him play with them again :-)


I also painted these cute little tin buckets with some blackboard paint. Great way to organize pens, pencils, chopsticks etc... I love the way it looks! Will be selling these too at the upcoming market on the 3rd April.

No comments:

Post a Comment