Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

My inspiration is back!

Glad to say that inspiration is 'once again' firmly planted in my brain! :-)
 While pregnant with my second son, I lost all inspiration that was left in me after my first pregnancy, and all I could really concentrate on was growing this new life inside me while taking care of my demanding toddler.

I suffered a bit of postnatal  depression since my seconds son's birth 6 months ago, but thankfully to a fantastic husband and an observant Mum, I did get some help for this. The medicine started taking effect and it is like the "light" went back on. I didn't realize how dark it had become...

I made this recycled neck tie necklace - LOVE it!
I've started with my 'Once again' crafting endeavours in January 2011 - and I mainly make things from recycled, up-cycled materials. Although I'm not limiting myself there. I'm going where ever this new wave of inspiration is taking me.
So expect variety! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment