Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Devonport craft market - done and dusted (for April)

Had a BUSY week last week making and creating enough stock to take to the Devonport Craft Market on Sunday. I worked like a crazy woman every time my boys let me - and really got into it when they were sleeping!
It ended up being a lovely day at the market - sunny and almost summer like - probable the last of this wonderful weather before the real cold sets in.
I got lovely feedback (and some sales) with my creations, and it makes it really worthwhile to see someone else appreciate my craftiness!
My mini maracas with the cute ice-cream design.
In between I even got some time to make a new bracelet. I crocheted a cute bracelet with some colourful electricity wire while I was chatting to customers. Now I need to get my hands on more wire...

I also started making jewellery from those gorgeous silver spoons and forks I bought at the op-shop the other day. They are still a bit rough, and not as perfect as I want them, but it is a start... will be perfecting them soon ( I hope!)


No comments:

Post a Comment