Pages

Monday 5 September 2011

Planning an aeroplane party...

I have not posted for a while. (sorry!)
Had a lot going on, like moving house, but I'm planning with catch up with my blogging - promise!

Well, my baby boy is turning one this month. Can't believe how fast time goes. So sad...
I am planning an aeroplane party for him, and have been VERY inspired. SO many great ideas out there! If you've not discovered the wonderful word of Pinterest yet, you MUST have a look. For me its like candy land must be for kids.
My only problem now is that I have too many ideas and inspirations, and not enough time to do them all.

Anyway (getting of topic)I made some cute Aeroplane ticket invites, and send them in some of those old fashioned Air Mail envelopes. (LOVE them)

Now the invites are done and dusted, and in about 2 weeks it's party time.
I have SO much to do. 
Almost everything with the party is handmade by me and my mum, so it really is a labour of love. Will share photos of the party when I can. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment